- Plural of traditionalist
Traditionalism may refer to:
- The systematic emphasis on the value of Tradition.
- The Traditionalist School of thought, an esoteric movement espoused by René Guénon, Frithjof Schuon et al. See also Radical Traditionalism.
- Catholic Traditionalism, a current within Roman Catholicism.
- Carlism, a Spanish political movement in the 19th and 20th century.
- Traditionalist world view (American), a world view associated with American cultural conservativism.
- The Traditionalist School in 20th century Dutch architecture.
- A current in music, exemplified by Ralph Shapey.
traditionalists in German: Traditionalismus